1. Patient Health History Forms (Patient Portal)
Please click here to open the Patient Health History forms. Once you have completed this form, the results will be forwarded to our office and added to your electronic medical record. Please answer all questions thoroughly and accurately. You will have 60 minutes to complete the form before the session times out. Patients who are new to WSO or have not visited our offices in more than a year should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time to complete their registration.
2. Patient Insurance Forms and Policies
For your convenience, the patient insurance forms and policies can be printed. Please complete and bring it to your appointment. Please bring the following:
- Insurance card
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- Primary-care physician address and phone number and contact information for other physicians involved with your care
- Recent diagnostic images including CTs, MRIs, x-rays, bone scans, or EMGs. Bring both original films and copies of reports.