Western Slope Ortopedia siempre da la bienvenida a los curriculums vitae y cartas de interés por parte de las personas interesadas en formar parte del equipo de la OSM.
Técnico de rayos X, Part-time
The X-Ray Technician maintains current licensing as a Limited Scope or Radiologic Technician. The X-Ray technician ensures that doctors’ X-Ray orders are promptly identified and completed while providing a patient experience that is friendly, calm, helpful, and safe. The Technician will be comfortable taking X-Rays of shoulders, hips, knees, arms and legs, and extremities.
This part-time position works 1 – 2 days per week and reports to the Clinic Supervisor.
Additional responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Preparing for Clinic by printing patient list, preparing equipment, and ensuring X-Ray area is clean, well-organized, and stocked with needed supplies.
- Watching for incoming X-Ray requests, and processing requests quickly and accurately.
- Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Monitoring patients during exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Reporting valuable information to the physician.
- Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Escorting patients from exam room to x-ray room and preparing them for x-ray.
- Assisting patients, when appropriate, with positioning on table or standing for x-ray.
- Making backup copies of patient x-rays.
- Recording, mailing and/or returning outside film or CD.
- Downloading images from other facilities.
- Maintaining equipment by cleaning equipment daily, following preventative maintenance schedule, and documenting maintenance.
- Providing general clinic support as requested.
Minimum Skills, Abilities, Knowledge, and Aptitude include:
- Understands and abides by HIPAA at all times.
- Adheres to safety procedures at all times.
- Maintains current certification as a Radiological Technician or Limited Scope Technician.
- Highly knowledgeable in all terminology related to radiography, anatomy, and pathology.
- Highly proficient using medical EHR and PM software, X-Ray programs, and general computer usage.
- Consistently pays attention to detail.
- Communicates professionally, clearly, and with empathy.
- Able to develop a rapport with physicians, medical assistants, patients, and office staff.
- Properly maintains equipment and records.
- Promptly follows-up on responsibilities and completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively seeks out ways to help others, es decir. is a strong team player.
- Able to squat, sit, stand, and lift up to 25# intermittently.
Western Slope Orthopaedics is located in Montrose, Colorado. We offer a generous compensation package, friendly staff, fun work environment, and opportunity for growth. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: JKunz@wsorthodocs.com.
Técnico de rayos X:
- certificación LSO o RT requiere
- HME experiencia útil
- Pago depende de la experiencia
- A tiempo completo M-F 8-5. No hay noche / turnos de fin de semana.
- Los beneficios incluyen: PTO, vacaciones pagadas, seguro médico, y 401K.
Please send resume with desired salary to email@example.com.
- Pago de tiempo libre
- Vacaciones pagadas
- Seguro médico y dental prevista empleado después 60 día
- Cuenta de Ahorros de Salud
- 401k después de un año.
Por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros para más información.